Welcome to an Awesome Life

If you love coffee and food, and appreciate dry humour and childish antics then we're off to a good start. If you are interested traveling, DIY, home remedies, and random nonsense to you I say: Welcome :-) And I suggest you start by reading About Me to see if you'll want to punch me or not before continuing. I hope you enjoy!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 17: Guilty Pleasures

Bacon - to put it simply, my life wouldn't be the same without bacon. It goes with everything.
 
Baked goods - in particular home-baked or fresh from the bakery. From muffins and cupcakes to cinnamon rolls and danishes, I love it all.
Maple anything - It, much like bacon, goes with pretty much anything. I have been known to drink it right from the bottle, Buddy the Elf style. 
 
Naps - But so many studies show naps as being beneficial in a huge way, therefore I'm chalking this one up to my interest in being healthy. Or something...

Frappuccinos - While my "usual" is a mocha light, I can't get enough of the full-fat, whipped-cream smothered mocha coconut in the summer and raspberry java chip anytime of the year. 

Justin Bieber - Go ahead, make fun of me! The kid is incredibly talented. Although his screaming little-girl fan-base is absolutely horrendous. Maybe he'll hit puberty soon and his fan base will grow a little older. One can only hope... right

Duck Dynasty - If you have never heard of it, that's too bad. Look it up. 
 


What kind of guilty pleasures do you admit to having? 

No comments:

Post a Comment