Welcome to an Awesome Life

If you love coffee and food, and appreciate dry humour and childish antics then we're off to a good start. If you are interested traveling, DIY, home remedies, and random nonsense to you I say: Welcome :-) And I suggest you start by reading About Me to see if you'll want to punch me or not before continuing. I hope you enjoy!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 15: A Skill I'd Like to Learn

Videography. Not just any kind - I want to learn the kind that makes things look like a Hollywood movie. I found some people online a while back who shot weddings and made these absolutely gorgeously amazing videos that made it look like they were filming the next Blockbuster hit. It's so cool. Or perhaps I could create music videos of fun occasions. Really awesome ones.

If I come across any websites that show what I mean, I will be sure to update this post! 

 

Any mad skills you'd like to learn?

No comments:

Post a Comment