Welcome to an Awesome Life

If you love coffee and food, and appreciate dry humour and childish antics then we're off to a good start. If you are interested traveling, DIY, home remedies, and random nonsense to you I say: Welcome :-) And I suggest you start by reading About Me to see if you'll want to punch me or not before continuing. I hope you enjoy!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 14: Something I Am Looking Forward To

Next week I will be doing something for myself, by myself: I am escaping for a few nights to have some quality 'me' time.

I've spent the last 5.5 months doing a lot of soul searching and trying to figure out what my next move is. I've got a lot figured out, but I am in need of something seriously inspirational. I just want to take some time to really listen to (as cheesy as it sounds) my heart and soul. I want to really pay attention to what makes me excited, what piques my interest, what makes my brain tick. 

After quite a bit of deliberation, I finally decided on a location that I feel will offer me what I am looking for. I'm not telling anyone where I am going just yet, but I'm sure I will have a lot to share once I am back. 




And that is something I am looking forward to. How about you?  



No comments:

Post a Comment