Welcome to an Awesome Life

If you love coffee and food, and appreciate dry humour and childish antics then we're off to a good start. If you are interested traveling, DIY, home remedies, and random nonsense to you I say: Welcome :-) And I suggest you start by reading About Me to see if you'll want to punch me or not before continuing. I hope you enjoy!

Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 09: Contents Of My Bag

 The Bag:




The Contents: 


- Floss
- Flashlight
- Pamphlet for Mirabella makeup (don't ask)
- Keys/lanyard
- Deodorant 
- Aruba Coconut lotion (Bath & Bodyworks) 
- Pen (Sheraton) 
- Sweet & Salty bar (dark chocolate, mmmm yum) 
- Cotton Candy air freshener 
- Nail file (Girls Night Out wine)
- Dark Kiss body spray (Bath & Bodyworks) 
- Sunglasses case (empty, after I broke my sunglasses the other day... sigh...) 
- Gum 
- Vaseline lotion 
- Wallet
- Versace Bright Crystal roll-on
- Happy Bunny notepad ("It's cute how you think I'm listening") 
- Advil liqui-gels
- Whipped Cream & Winter Pear shimmer lotion (Victoria's Secret) 


Verdict: I like lotion and things that smell yummy.


What's the weirdest thing in your bag right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment