Welcome to an Awesome Life

If you love coffee and food, and appreciate dry humour and childish antics then we're off to a good start. If you are interested traveling, DIY, home remedies, and random nonsense to you I say: Welcome :-) And I suggest you start by reading About Me to see if you'll want to punch me or not before continuing. I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 06: Last 6 Things I Pinned

1) This gorgeous ensemble. So classy.

2) A multi-tiered oven rack. Worth investigating the science behind how it will actually affect the end result of my concoctions. Anyone encountered these before? Thoughts?

3) This:


4) Check out the 4th photo down. A classy (and useful!) way to be sarcastic. What's not to love? 

 5) Pretty much sums up my feelings:


 
6) This cute door knocker:




What "pinteresting" things have you found recently? 

No comments:

Post a Comment