Welcome to an Awesome Life

If you love coffee and food, and appreciate dry humour and childish antics then we're off to a good start. If you are interested traveling, DIY, home remedies, and random nonsense to you I say: Welcome :-) And I suggest you start by reading About Me to see if you'll want to punch me or not before continuing. I hope you enjoy!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 04: Books I Am Currently Reading

I usually have a couple of different books on the go at a time and right now is no exception: I've got one on the go for personal enjoyment and one on the go for personal development. Take a peek:


1) Life of Pi by Yann Martel. This is the second or third time I have read this book over the years. It's one of my most favourites, obviously. The main character's family owned a zoo when he was a kid, can you imagine? I would have given pretty much anything as a child to have been raised on a zoo. Fact!

Ian Hoolihan.

2) Think Big by Ben Carson, M.D. with Cecil Murphey. I tried to read this one before but I just found it way too repetitive and gimmicky. However,  due to a recent course I took (speed reading!), I decided to give it another go. This time around has been much easier on the eyes and brain as it's written in a way that is perfect for speed reading.
This one is for personal development.


Have you ever read either of these books? What did you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment