Welcome to an Awesome Life

If you love coffee and food, and appreciate dry humour and childish antics then we're off to a good start. If you are interested traveling, DIY, home remedies, and random nonsense to you I say: Welcome :-) And I suggest you start by reading About Me to see if you'll want to punch me or not before continuing. I hope you enjoy!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 03: Something I Ate Today

I remembered to take photos of what I ate throughout the day yesterday, but I completely forgot to post about it. Oops :-S 

So, without further delay, I present to you Something I Ate Today (which was really yesterday)



Pierogi from A Taste of Russia at the local farmers market. They're a Saturday staple in our home.
Fresh mini-donuts (topped with cinnamon sugar and icing sugar), also from the Farmer's Market.
Ginormous Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. No really. It was MASSIVE. 




Okay... I know that I shared more than one thing, but these are all too good not to share! Seriously! 


What was something you ate today?  

No comments:

Post a Comment