Welcome to an Awesome Life

If you love coffee and food, and appreciate dry humour and childish antics then we're off to a good start. If you are interested traveling, DIY, home remedies, and random nonsense to you I say: Welcome :-) And I suggest you start by reading About Me to see if you'll want to punch me or not before continuing. I hope you enjoy!

Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 02: Current Song Obsessions

I knew that I couldn't just pick one song because I like way too many genres and artists to ever narrow it down that far. Instead, I will list all of the songs that I've been gravitating toward recently.

WARNING: Where available, these are the explicit versions. If that will end up offending you, DO NOT CLICK THE LINKS. Otherwise, enjoy :-) 

Always Look on The Bright Side of Life - Monty Python.
Whenever I am feeling grumpy, I put this on. There is nothing about this song that won't cheer a curmudgeon up. Go on, give it a go!

Why Stop Now - Busta Rhymes featuring Chris Brown.
So, Breezy may look a little cracked out in this video but, damn, that boy can move. And Busta? Well, he is just beyond amazing. The beat, the lyrics, the video are all perfect for when I'm feeling rowdy. Which is nothing unusual... (the poor tenants downstairs!).

Outta My Mind - B.o.B featuring Nicki Minaj. 
Amazing beat, lyrics and video. I feel the same about this song as I do about Why Stop Now. Honestly. I can't get enough. 

HOV Lane - Nicki Minaj. 
This song is perfect for pumping in the car. And I do. Every time I'm out.

Back in Time - Pitbull. 
It's all just so good! And I can't help myself but to pretend I'm dancing on a log when I hear the Dirty Dancing bits (I realize it's not the same song, but I care not). Gets me in a dancing mood! Not that I generally need help with that... 

Forever (Travis Barker Remix) - Drake featuring Eminem, Kanye West & Lil Wayne. 
Just watch Travis Barker kick the shit out of those drums. No, seriously. Watch him. That man is the drum God. This one isn't so much a recent one, as it is a permanent fixture in my life. It never gets old. Ever.




Alright, I think that's a pretty good list of the songs that fill my brain these days. What about you? What songs speak to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment