Welcome to an Awesome Life

If you love coffee and food, and appreciate dry humour and childish antics then we're off to a good start. If you are interested traveling, DIY, home remedies, and random nonsense to you I say: Welcome :-) And I suggest you start by reading About Me to see if you'll want to punch me or not before continuing. I hope you enjoy!

Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 01: Three Inspirational Quotes

We could all use some inspiration, so I thought it would be appropriate to start off my challenge with some words of encouragement. Time to raid my Pinterest!


I need to listen to this one. Captain Excuses over here.

A major reason why I decided to do this "challenge".

I'll be sure not to overlook the small things :-)


Okay, it's off to bed for this girl. That was a long day of hard decisions (yes, I'm talking about making my list for this challenge). See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment