Welcome to an Awesome Life

If you love coffee and food, and appreciate dry humour and childish antics then we're off to a good start. If you are interested traveling, DIY, home remedies, and random nonsense to you I say: Welcome :-) And I suggest you start by reading About Me to see if you'll want to punch me or not before continuing. I hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Just Striving for More... No Big Deal!

Happy Tuesday to anyone out there in the universe that might actually be reading this. 

You may have noticed - my blog still looks the same as it did on my last post, even though I said my mission was to make it much prettier. I promise you, I really am working on it. But as you know, I am incredibly easily sidetracked and typically start no less than 5 things at a time before I move on with any of them. Or start something new altogether.  In my process to find a new blog template, I found so many great articles on everything I am trying to achieve right now. Including making my blog more sexy to anyone who happens to stumble across this little space. I will also have a delicious recipe posted sometime later in the day. See? I'm being productive!


Ir's going to take some time to sort through this mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment