Welcome to an Awesome Life

If you love coffee and food, and appreciate dry humour and childish antics then we're off to a good start. If you are interested traveling, DIY, home remedies, and random nonsense to you I say: Welcome :-) And I suggest you start by reading About Me to see if you'll want to punch me or not before continuing. I hope you enjoy!

Monday, June 4, 2012

I Fired My Job & Hired My Inner Child

Yesterday was my last day of slave labour at my life-sucking job. 

After several years of working for yet another greedy, game-playing company, I finally hit rock bottom. It. Got. UGLY. After writhing around in the darkness way down at the "bottom"(begging for it all to end), for what seemed like eternity, reality finally tossed me a lifeline: I realized that I needed to get out - fast - or die a slow, miserable death. Simple as that. So I picked up what was left of my self-esteem and willpower, crunched some numbers and decided that I could afford to ditch "real life" for at least half a year. And now I am doing just that. 

Today my new story begins, and it's going to be full of all things Awesome.

My goal is to spread the Awesome while learning more about myself and the planet I call home, and I hope you choose to join the adventure. But I should probably warn you:

I'm blunt, sarcastic, and I have a twisted sense of humour. I love food, drop more than my fair share of the f-bomb and may give you the impression that I'm a cross between a drunken sailor, a 5-year-old and a crazy cat lady. I take a lot of pictures, own a lot of shoes and drink a lot of vodka. I love markets and tall-ships and creatures of most kinds and books and home made things and pretty cars. I like to make cupcakes, colour pictures and do puzzles. I'm all kinds of A.D.D. and it's pretty Awesome. 

If you're still reading, then you must be at least slightly amused so keep watching this space. You never know what I'll be up to next! 

In the meantime, bear with this mess as I figure out how to blog (It will probably help if you get as drunk as me). And maybe enjoy this photo of me trying to teach that Boyfriend guy how to brush his teeth:


Until tomorrow....


1 comment:

  1. Woooo i popped your comment cherry hahahaha woot im just that awesome!! Cant wait to be your partner in crime for all our random fun shinanigans<3 Im excited!! woot woot!! Cause ya know.... we are kind of a big deal! xoxo
    Mir

    ReplyDelete